About the "error" with saved skill builds in Skill Simulator

General chat / out of topic
FrostHydra97
Baby Coryn
Toram IGN: Lucipher

About the "error" with saved skill builds in Skill Simulator

Post by FrostHydra97 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:56 pm

For those who suddenly found their saved skill builds in Skill Simulator getting messed up, having skills being added wrongly and stuff...
I'm very sorry, it was my fault.
Because in the skill info in "Other DB" section, the skill info wasn't exactly in "order", which kinda annoyed me a little as a pseudo-perfectionist, so I tried to reorganize their orders in the DB.
At first I only found that it just affected the passive names in stat calculator and I only did a little "fixing", thinking that "well it's probably not that much of a big deal", until a few days later...
I didn't expect that the action I did due to my mild OCD would have led to such an outcome...
Once again, I'm very sorry about this. OTL

Though, atm I'm still planning for another bigger "reorganize" once tier 5 skills arrive, but this time I'll try to have a proper announcement. Until then, I can only suggest you to "rebuild" your saved builds. At least the skill simulator builds aren't really difficult to change, I guess. After that I will try my best to refrain from doing similar stupid things again.
Once again, I'm very sorry about the inconveniences I made. m(。_。;))m