Dye Simulator Updates?

General chat / out of topic
Hellbound247
Baby Coryn
Toram IGN: 『Hollow』

Dye Simulator Updates?

Post by Hellbound247 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:00 pm

I will start with,

I am always appreciative of the work that goes into this site.

However, I've noticed as of recent growths in Toram's armor database, that none of the newer armor has been added to the dye simulator. As this is a critical tool for collectors and guild uniformers, I figured I'd inquire for all. As well as recommend, that a weapons dye simulator also be added... i'm sure this is probably a difficult request but it'd certainly be appreciated.

Just food for thought.

Thanks for your time :)
Hollow, Death, Hellbound... I have a few accounts but Hollow is my main. I'm always around and I've been around for a long time. Hope we are well met. 8-)
Red_Fox
Coryn
Toram IGN: Red_Fox

Re: Dye Simulator Updates?

Post by Red_Fox » Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:09 pm

unfortunately the dye simulator could not be maintained for both, technical and organizational reasons. but since the old version was still partially functional it was kept on the site as legacy.

if you discovered stylish combinations or helpful info for using (un)popular dyes/apps, feel free to share them on the forum.
I am Kenough.
Hellbound247
Baby Coryn
Toram IGN: 『Hollow』

Re: Dye Simulator Updates?

Post by Hellbound247 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:48 pm

I appreciate your response, thank you. I'm sorry to hear that the simulator was a dud, so-to-speak, but still glad the resource is there.

Have a good holiday season :thumbsup:
Hollow, Death, Hellbound... I have a few accounts but Hollow is my main. I'm always around and I've been around for a long time. Hope we are well met. 8-)